Six-Week Start-Up, 2nd Ed.
A step-by-step program for starting your business, making money, and achieving your goals!
by Rhonda Abrams
|Ships: Within 2 Business Days
Bookstore price: $19.95
Our price: $15.96
FREE: author autograph and personal inscription!
|Order with confidence: this product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! See Cart for details.|
You have a great idea for a business—but now comes the tough part: making it happen. From licenses to bookkeeping to online marketing to setting up shop, Six-Week Start-Up guides you through every step of getting your business up and running successfully—and fast!
For many would-be business owners, coming up with a great business idea is easy; it's getting the business up and running that's overwhelming! If you're ready to start your business, but have no idea where to begin, this updated, second edition of the best-seller, Six-Week Start-Up, written by nationally-syndicated columnist Rhonda Abrams, is for you!
Rhonda breaks down the entire process of launching a business into a six week process. Each week, you'll address specific goals and tasks, such as developing your company brand (name, logo, etc.), analyzing your competition, or finding an office or retail location. And at every step of the way, Rhonda will be there to provide specific instructions, tips, advice, and resources.
- Week-by-Week Checklists. See exactly what you need to do on a weekly basis. Each checklist item corresponds to detailed information about getting that task done quickly.
- Dozens of Worksheets. These carefully designed tools help you work through important issues and decisions.
- "Questions to Ask." Before you meet with an accountant, lawyer, investor, graphic designer, potential employees, or others, make sure you're armed with these lists of important questions for them.
- "Red Tape Alerts." Stay out of trouble in areas related to taxes, laws, employment rules, and more.
- Comparison Shopping Charts. Make smart purchasing decisions on everything from computers to office space.
- Comprehensive Resource Links. Find the key information you need quickly and accurately.
- Expert Advice. Rhonda's books have helped literally thousands of businesses get off the ground—she can help you, too!
- Clarifying your business concept and defining meaningful goals
- Conducting market research and developing your strategic position
- Handling government requirements: licenses, permits, taxes
- Managing your money: bookkeeping, budgets, credit cards, investors
- Planning a social media marketing strategy
- Developing an effective marketing and sales campaign
- Hiring and leading great employees
- Setting up your office/store/plant effectively
- Getting and staying organized
Get your copy of Six-Week Start-Up, 2nd ed. at your local bookstore or order direct from us (and get a free inscription and autograph from Rhonda!).