by Rhonda Abrams
Everything you need to know to write a fool-proof, perfectly formatted, knock-'em-dead business plan. Referred to as "the entrepreneur's bible," it's the best-selling business plan guide in the U.S., used in the nation’s top business schools and by hundreds of thousands of entrepreneurs.
Named by Inc. and Forbes magazines as one of the top ten essential books for small business, this fully revised and updated fifth edition of Successful Business Plan: Secrets & Strategies is a complete, step-by-step guide to researching and writing a business plan to get your company funded!
With a foreword by legendary venture capitalist John Doerr, Successful Business Plan: Secrets & Strategies is packed with insider tips and insightful advice on writing and formatting a business plan that will stand out from the crowd.
New in this Edition:
• Feasibility analysis: Assess the viability of your idea before you develop an in-depth plan
• Social Media: How to include online viral marketing strategies in your business plan
• Globalization: Think globally at every phase of your business planning with how-to content in every chapter
• Social responsibility: Achieve more than just profits. Do good for the environment and humanity while you do well
• Plan presentation methods: How to choose the essential slides for a funding presentation
• Over 100 worksheets to kickstart your plan
• Sample business plan offering guidance on length, style, formatting and language
• The Abrams Method of Flow-Through Financials makes easy work of number crunching — even if you're a numbers novice
• Added help for teams and students preparing business plans for classes or competitions
• Insider secrets from top venture capitalists and successful CEOs – learn what truly impresses funders
Used in colleges, universities, and business schools nationwide, including:
• Stanford Business School
• Haas School of Business, UC Berkeley
• Northwestern University
• Cal Poly San Luis Obisbo
• Cornell University
• Temple University
• Texas A & M
• University of Massachusetts, Amherst
• Southern Oregon University
• Arizona State
• University of Washington
• And many others. Click here for the entire list.
Request a desk copy here.
Supplemental worksheets: Make fast work of your business plan financials with our Excel-based Electronic Financial Worksheets, designed to work hand in hand with Successful Business Plan. Click here.