Business Plan In A Day, 3rd ed.
by Rhonda Abrams
|Ships:Within 2 Business Days
Bookstore price: $21.95
Our price: $17.56
FREE: author autograph and personal inscription!
|Order with confidence: this product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! See Cart for details.|
“Let me take a look at your business plan.”
If you've heard these words from a potential lender, investor, or business partner, and you need a business plan pronto, this book is for you!
Business Plan In A Day, 3rd ed. was created for busy people like you. This book delivers the critical, time-tested information and tools you need to develop a well-constructed and effective plan—quickly and efficiently.
New in the 3rd edition:
- Updated sample business plan
- Social media
- New ways to present your business plan
- Social responsibility
Business Plan In A Day, 3rd ed. is for people who need a business plan to:
- Launch or expand a business
- Get funded
- Set and reach your goals
- Enter a business plan competition
- And more!
Step-by-Step Checklists. See exactly what you need to do to create a high-quality, successful business plan quickly.
Easy-to-Use Worksheets. Help you quickly work through every section of your plan.
Time-saving Tools. Shortcuts and resources get you straight to all the information you need.
Sample Plan. We've done the hard part! Use our carefully designed sample as a model for your own plan.
Keys to Success. Time-tested tips from insiders help you reach your goals.
Expert Advice. Written by Rhonda Abrams, America's leading expert on business plan success.
It's all here
- Concise, but thorough. Everything you need to develop a winning plan.
- QuickTips help you finish important tasks fast.
- Financials made easy! Flow-through financials let you pull together your financial documents quickly.
- Formatting guidelines ensure that your plan matches industry norms and standards.
- Online Resources point you to key sources of information.
- Get it done right, get it done fast!
Get your copy of Business Plan In A Day, 3rd ed. at your local bookstore or order direct from us (and get a free inscription and autograph from Rhonda!). Click here!