Better Business Bureau Buying a Home: Insider’s Guide to Success
Information you need from a source you trust.™
|Ships:Within 2 Business Days
Bookstore price: $19.95
Our price: $15.96
|Order with confidence: this product comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! See Cart for details.|
Are you in the market to buy a home? Let the experts at the BBB tell you what you need to know, which pitfalls to avoid, and the best resources to use when purchasing a home.
Buying a home is the single biggest investment most people make in their lives, and everyone wants to be sure they get their dream home. But whether buying a home to live or buying an investment property, the process can be overwhelming. Completely up-to-date, this step-by-step guide provides insight on home-buying opportunities in today’s volatile market.
This thorough book helps readers successfully navigate the world of agents, home selection, contracts, inspections, and mortgages. Better Business Bureau Buying a Home: Insider’s Guide to Success is packed with essential information and expert advice. All the most important aspects of buying a home are covered: types of properties, what to look for and ask when seeing properties, how to be your agent’s favorite client, finding the best financing, understanding mortgages, tips on managing the inspection process, and much, much more.
A special bonus section on buying an investment property provides detailed information on the types of investment properties, partnerships, financing, and other key issues when considering a real estate investment.
- Get the scoop on neighborhoods, schools, safety, & zoning
- Understand mortgages and get the best financing
- How to negotiate the best deal
- Insider’s Insights: BBB experts guide you through the home buying process
- Escrow, closing & legal issues: what you need to know
- Inspections: What to look for & what to do if you find problems
- Best time to buy: slow seasons & down markets
- Special section: checking out new home builders
Other Features Include:
- Step-by-Step Checklists
- Easy-to-use worksheets help you quickly quickly assess neighborhoods, houses, agents
- Quick Tips: short cuts, helpful resources, what to look out for
- Questionnaires on what to ask agents, inspectors, and more